Friday, December 4, 2009

Waiting....

I am starting this blog for the express purpose of documenting the first-time parenting experience with identical twin boys on the way. My wife and I have known since week 7 that we were having identical twins and as we approach the delivery date (T-minus...now) I thought it would be a good time to start writing.

We don't have a clue as to what parenting will look like, let alone with twins. We don't even have names after all this time. What we do have is a wonder and excitement about our adventure ahead. We have the blessing of God's peace and presence to shield us and guide our path. We have the joy of close and supportive family and friends on both sides.

My wife and I are excited. Our house (apt) is ready and our car seats installed. It is time to buckle up and hold on because the next entry will be after a life-changing event.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I heard the news from Carley. You guys will do great. Parenthood is the most amazing experience, even with it's hard. You already seem to have the perfect attitude to face what's coming. Can't wait to see the little guys :-)
    Rian Ryan

    ReplyDelete